|BA (English)||3 Years||Papers|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications||3 Years||Papers|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 Years||Papers|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 Years||Papers|
|Bachelor of Commerce with Computer Applications||3 Years||Papers|
|Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)||3 Years||Papers|
|Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology)||3 Years||Papers|
|Bachelor of Science (Hotel Management & Catering Science)||3 Years||Papers|
|Bachelor of Science (Mathematics)||3 Years||Papers|
|Bachelor of Science (Textile & Fashion Designing)||3 Years||Papers|
|Master of Commerce with Computer Applications||2 Years||Papers|
|Master of Science (Computer Science)||2 Years||Papers|
|Master of Science (Mathematics)||2 Years||Papers|
|Master of Science (Textile & Fashion Designing)||2 Years||Papers|
|Master of Philosophy (Commerce)||1 Year||Papers|
|Master of Philosophy (Computer Science)||1 Year||Papers|
EligibilityA pass in Higher Secondary Course or any other equivalent examination recognized by Periyar University.
- All admissions are subject to the approval by Periyar University.
- Admission is subject to verification of mark certificates by the concerned authorities.
- Fee once paid will be not be refunded.
- Application Forms are not transferable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Document DetailsAt the time of Admission the following original documents should be produced
- Mark Sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
The candidates can obtain the prospectus and the application form from the college or the authorized representatives and should send the filled in application along with O Level statement of results, A Level certificates and the copy of the passport duly attested by the Indian Embassy / Consulate.
On receiving the application, the college will process it and send the admission offer letter to the eligible candidates.
On receiving the letter of offer, the candidates should enroll themselves by payment of fees, by Demand Draft in favour of ″SSM College of Arts & Science″ payable at Erode.
On receiving the demand draft the College will send the letter of acceptance to the candidates, which can be submitted at the Indian Embassy to get a student visa.
Documents to be submitted by the Foreign Nationals
- Valid Passport
- Citizenship Card (for Nepal and Bhutan Nationals Only)
- Valid Visa (Visa in the name of S.S.M. College of Arts & Science, Komarapalayam, Tamilnadu)
- Mark sheet of qualifying examinations (′A′ Level / Upper Secondary Examinations)
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Proof of evidence for having qualified in English in the school
- The Curriculum and Syllabus of the qualifying Examinations. i.e. ′A′ Level / Upper Secondary Examination (Physics, Chemistry and Maths)
- No Objection Certificate from the Embassy Concerned
- Equivalence Certificate from the Embassy concerned. (Stating his qualifying examination is equivalent to 10-+2 system of education prevalent in India).
Documents to be submitted by the NRI Students
- Sponsorship letter (in original)
- Relationship Certificate (in original)
- Employer Letter (in original) Embassy Letter (in original/PIO card)
- Non Resident External (NRE) Bank Account Statement
- Copy of valid Indian Passport of Sponsor
- Nativity certificate of Sponsor